Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Good morning


Hi,

Good morning hope you all are doing well today. Did anyone see the Lunar Eclipse on Tues. morning? It was very pretty. Bright orange and red. If you were in the East you would have only been able to see it from 5:50am to about 6:30am. The daylight was coming fast. If I would have had a digital camera I could have added some pictures on here of it. Well I ask that you would pray for me (Regina) today. I have to go back and get my foot looked at again. I hope everything goes okay.

This picture of Dan and I is from our Engagement pictures. Dan's sister Sharon took them. She did an excellent job.

Well hope you all have a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Dan & Gina This is a neat site you have created. It is a beautiful day today in MT. The smoke has cleared for the most part. We can breathe easier. It actually feels like fall is around the corner. Dad is going to some place near yellow stone to clean a building that Missoula concrete built. Curt is going with him they will be gone a couple of days. I Pray for you and love you too. Trust your foot heals fast and is fixed right. Mom R