Well I had another ultrasound yesterday and he is still breech. They have scheduled my c-section for April 17th unless he decides to come earlier. they will also continue to do an ultrasound every week to make sure all is okay and to see if he has turned around. If he turns then the c-section would be canceled. He also didn't want his picture taken again so hopefully he will cooperate next week. We will not have a blad headed baby. It was neat to seethe hair on his head floating in the fluid.
Well not much else going on.
Sunday Morning Peace: Nostalgia
2 hours ago