Sunday, July 20, 2008

Aaron & Melissa's Wedding

The Day was July 11th. the Year 2008. It was a beautiful day, sunny skies,
high of 78. Everyone was busy bees doing their jobs. I don't know what the hussle and bussle was all about but for sure there was lots of sewing, cleaning and decorating. Then when everyone was in their dress clothes music began to play. There was a processional and we walked down the aisle. When everything was in order all eyes turned to the stairs at the sound of the "Bridal March". The Bride and her father appeared at the top of the stairs. Cameras began to flash but the Groom had only eyes for the lady dressed in White. As the bride approached with her father, her mother joined them for the last few steps. As Bro Taylor asked who gave this woman, the father said her mother & I. From my place beside the bride I could see those looking on. Some were crying others smiling but all were so happy to witness this moment. From there the ceremony flew by and soon we were hearing the annoucement of Mr. & Mrs. Aaron White. Oh the celebration and what a beautiful day for an outside wedding. Now they have begun their new life together and I (Gina) have not lost my sister but have gained a brother. This hopfully gives you a birdseye view of Aaron & Melissa's wedding from the Matron of Honor. It truly was my greatest joy to stand beside my only blood sister during the second biggest day of her life. May all of us who know Aaron and Melissa pray for them and support them in every way we can.
Aaron and Melissa if you read this Dan and I want you to know the we love you both and are praying for you.


The Bride

The Groom

Bridesmaids

Groomsmen

Dad and Melissa

Aaron and Melissa

Mr and Mrs White

Jon White & Regina Hellmann

Ben (aarons cousin) & Jeanette Ritchey

Chip Stratton & Sunny Alteneder

Aaron's Immediate Family

Melissa's Immediate Family

Grandma Riggs and the Whites

Bridal Party

Jay and Lauren

Aaron and Melissa


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she is married!!! I am so Happy for her!
Good to see the pics of your family! luv ya
~Heath