Sunday, December 21, 2008

Cousins wedding

The Last couple of days have been extremely busy. I coordinated my first wedding and thankfully everything went very smooth. There was a few that backed out like a week before the wedding but others already a part of the wedding were able to step in. Dan was the MC for the Reception. Their reception was Christmas decor and their gifts went under the tree. Bud and Abby you were great to work with and thank you for the opportunity to help you out. So now we have our Christmas program tonight and then off to Michigan on Wed. for Christmas.

Mr. & Mrs. Bud Kuhn

The Christmas scene at the Reception

one of Abby's neighbors made all the chocolates for the favors

Their cake was beautiful

Dan and I. My Mom made my outfit for the wedding. Thank you Mom for your hard work.

1 comment:

The Pastor of a Small Rural Church said...

When I first looked at this pic of you and Dan I thought it was your mom. She is such a wonderful lady!

Byron