Thursday, January 29, 2009

Baby's room

We are trying to do Noah's Ark things in the baby's room but have not found much of anything until our good friends Sam and Christine West gave us a bunch of Vinyl wall stickers. I was able to decorate all the walls with these. Thank you so much for the stickers Sam and Christine. So last night I got to working on them and it turned out really cute. It is hard to get a feel of the whole room since I had to break it up into several pictures, but at least you can see what they look like. I am still doing other animal things such as things for the crib, but I am done with the walls.

Door to Baby's room

Noah's Ark- this will be above the crib when we get it.

the animals around the room.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... It looks like it will be really cute when it is finished! The stickers are adorable!

Kuhn Family Journals said...

It Looks adorable Gina! I'll call you maybe tomorrow about saturday! TTYL

Tricia said...

We did Noah's Ark for D.J., and then had trouble finding things also. Your baby's room looks like it is going to be very cute!