Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Home at last and other news updates

For those of you who didn't know for the last week we have been in Everett, PA doing a revival. God helped in many ways and we are thankful for that. We also enjoyed our time with the Bryon Myers family.

This was Jaren's 1st trip and he did pretty well considering the new place and all. we had a few not so great nights. He is now 5 1/2 weeks old and starting to lose all his hair on the top of his head. It makes me sad to see him losing it but maybe he won't lose it all.

I will try to post pictures within the next couple of days.

In other news I want to say congrats to my sister on Graduating from college. We are so proud of you Melissa. Also my brother Ken's girlfriend graduated the same day. Congrats to Micaela too. Dan's brother Tim graduated from college also. Congrats to him as well. My nephew Jay graduated from Kindergaten the next day and we are so proud of him on a job well done.

No comments: