Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pics update

We have been pretty busy recently. I am almost done with Canning. I have a 19pound Pumpkin that I need to cook and then can. Hoping for 12 pints at least. That is what I got last year from a one about the same size.
Jaren of course has been keeping us busy. It seems every day he is into something else. He loves to stand on top of his truck but usually gets off before I cam snap a picture.
Dan is teaching 2 days a at the Pleasant Hills Allegheny Christian school. He is enjoying it. His main thing he works with is the High School Math and English, but he also helps with P.E.
Riding the Dino with Daddy at the park.

Eating his spaghetti

In the tunnel at the park

"Here I come"

All Dressed up

1 comment:

Tasha said...

very cute. it has been a long time since i've checked your blog out and i was happy to see some new pictures of the children. have a great day!!!!!!!!!! keep up the good work. we have been doing lots of canning us well. i really enjoy it tho.