Saturday, December 4, 2010

WInter

I know that Winter has not officially begun but we have had snow since Wednesday morning and it is snowing right now. Jaren really doesn't know what to think of the cold, wet stuff on the ground. He is liking it more now. The first day we went out and he was kinda scared. Maybe just because it was different.

The odds to having the cold means Jaren doesn't get to go out much. He loves the outdoors and he cries at the door wondering why he can't go out. So I guess we have to settle going to the Mall more and letting him walk around with his harness on.

Tonight I he got on the Piano Bench and was flipping thru pages of my songs and then he would play a little and then turn to another page and play some more. I got some pics of him doing that. Now I need to get them all downloaded.

No comments: