Monday, October 13, 2008

Day at the Zoo

On Sat. we met the Myers family at the Pittsburgh Zoo. We had a great time and the animals were pretty active. Thanks for the great day and fun picnic.

These Rinos can tip over Jeeps if given the chance. I'll look from a distance.

The king of the zoo watching over everything.

LET's go for a run. Look at me everyone.

Better start slowing down. I think that is what my ears are for.

Got to get a drink after all that exercise.

Okay mommy I will be good now.

Showing off my muscles.

Please take my picture this is the best I can do.

Give me another apple and no one gets hurt. (They were throwing him fruit)

Someone splattered my nose with white paint. (not really I am a spectacled bear.)

Hurry catch him he got out of the polar bear cage!!! (Oh that's just Dan)

How did they all get out of the zoo? no that is the Myers and Dan and I.

No comments: