Tuesday, October 28, 2008

It's snowing!!

Well we are getting our first snow of the season here although it is not sticking very much. It is so pretty to see it coming down. We were up at my Grandparents last week for my birthday and it snowed a little bit. I just told Dan the other day that I was ready to put the Christmas tree up. He just laughed.

I am coordinating my cousins wedding in Dec. so we have been busy with that. There is still much to do but it is all coming together. Well not much else here for now. Take care and God Bless.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

We haven't had any snow yet, though it has been getting pretty cold. I agree with the putting the tree up. Just the other day I was thinking that I was ready to start decorating for Christmas! However, Jeremy would NEVER go for that! :)

Kuhn Family Journals said...

Hey Gina! I just signed up for a blogspot account but I don't know how to add friends? Hey I did get info to Sis. Quesenberry today and I asked Tonya Hartley to be my guestbook attendant!