Friday, March 13, 2009

Update on Pregnancy

Well where do I start. The last couple of weeks have been very interesting to say the least. Everything was going great until my Blood Pressure dicided to rise. Then last Thursday it was high enought that they wanted to monitor the baby in the hopsital so I spent the night there. After that they put me on moderate bedrest which means I am only allowed to cook easy light meals and no housework. Supposed to rest as much as possible.
Then this weeks appt. it was still up so they monitored the baby again for about an hour and let me go. They also want to do an ultrasound next Wed morning just to make sure all is okay with the baby. Everything was great on the monitor at the hospital but they want to do this also. Another reason is that I have been very sick the last few days and have lost some weight which is not supposed to happen at this stage in the pregnancy. They want to check that out also. I am almost 35 weeks and they would like me to be at least 37 before they take the baby. And then at that time they will continue to play it all by ear.
Well other than that things are going pretty good. It was so good to have my Grandma here for a while to help out and she will be coming back next week to help me with our revival.
Hope this finds everyone good and getting ready for spring. I know I am so ready for warmer weather.
Take care all,
Gina

No comments: