Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Baby photo and Dr appt update

This is a picture of just his face and arm

Picture of his face and arm


Here is another picture of our baby boy. I had an ultrasound today since my Blood Pressure has been up for a month now. I also had to go to the hospital for another non stress test. From now until the baby comes I will have an ultrasound every week and 2 non Stress tests a week. These will all be at the Dr. office instead of the hospital. They want to make sure that with my BP staying up that the placenta is not deteriorating or not sending the nutrients to the baby. Sorry this picture is not very clear. He decided that he wanted to sleep with his arm over his head so this was the best shot she could get of him. It still is pretty good cause you can see the nose, mouth, chin and his arm. hopefully next week we will get a better picture. The ultrasound tech guessed his weight at 5lb 15oz.
Well I don't think there is much else to update. I am still on the same form of bedrest and all that.
Take care all
Gina

No comments: