Saturday, October 10, 2009

Farmers Market

Today Jaren and I went to the Farmers Market in Beaver, PA. We got a large Pumpkin which I will can next week. I have never done a pumpkin and they say it is a lot of work. We will see how it goes. Also we got some beets which I already canned and a Butternut Squash and some Pears.
I am hoping to get some pics of Jaren with the Pumpkin and the little Pumpkin that someone gave Jaren while we were there. He is naping right now so hope he will be in a good mood later to get them done.
My parents got a snow storm yesterday and so they are kind of stuck at home till they clear the roads. We will be making a trip out there in November for Thanksgiving. I have not seen Ken, Aaron and Melissa since July of last year. So it will be wonderful to be together again. We are flying into MT and out of Denver, CO.
Well hope you have great services tomorrow at your churches.

No comments: