Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Misc. pics

Just a few pics of the last couple weeks. I had a birthday last week and Dan got a cake for me. We also set up our camera stand and took some pics outside. Jaren is getting bigger by the day. He has been sick with Croup this last week. He goes to the Dr. on Thursday for his 6 month checkup although he will be 6 1/2 months old when he goes.

"I'm Readin Momma. don't bother me"

Sitting up playing with his toys

His Sunday outfit this past week

My Birthday Cake

Our Family Picture.

2 comments:

Carla said...

What a cute little boy you have! Did you meet a James and Shelly Durr while you were in Michigan? They said that they met someone that knew Warren. :-)

Daniel and Regina said...

yes we did. they are really neat people and of course we talt lots about the mountains and the west. We enjoyed meeting them.