Monday, November 3, 2008

10 Election Promises no matter who wins

Last night our service was focused on praying for our election. Dan gave a little sermonette before we prayed. These are the 10 things that he gave us. These things never change.

1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be Bible based truth.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.

Isn't it great to know who is really in control?!
II Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

3 comments:

Jason said...

My pastor preached the same email, only his sermon took 3 services.

Daniel and Regina said...

I didn't find this in an email I got it from another source. It it good though.

grammarobyn said...

God bless you, Dan and Regina, as you labor for Him!! God is good no matter what!